‘We encourage you to be creative with this! Please choose one or two questions to answer or try to answer all the questions in five words or less. Or choose a picture to answer a question! Brevity is the goal of today!’
1. Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack? Chocolate!!!
2. Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you? Horrifies me!
3. How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open? Bookmark
4. Fiction, Non-fiction, or both? Preferably fiction
5. Hard copy or audiobooks? Hard copy
6. Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point? Prefer end of chapters
7. If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away? Look it up straight away.
8. What are you currently reading? Ruined by Paula Morris
9. What is the last book you bought? Dracula The Un-Dead by Dacre Stoker
10. Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time? Can read several at same time
11. Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read? In hot bath with bubbles!
12. Do you prefer series books or stand alone books? Probably series but enjoy both
13. Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over? In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
14. How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?) By Genre