2009 has been an interesting year for me regarding books. I’ve read a lot more YA than I have done in the past and my reading list is pretty eclectic. I’ve read crime, horror, fantasy, science fiction, romance, chick-lit, urban fantasy and paranormal romance.
As you know, my blog is now pretty much dedicated to speculative fiction (with a sprinkling of crime and romance). You will see this change more in 2010. For now, my list of top ten reads is basically a list of all my favourite books I’ve read in 2009.
TOP TEN READS 2009
1. Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman
2. Hell’s Belles by Paul Magrs
3. Fallen by Lauren Kate
4. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
5. Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
6. Monster Republic by Ben Horton
7. Conjugal Rites by Paul Magrs
8. Storm Born by Richelle Mead
9. Hex in High Heels by Linda Wisdom
10. Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong
So there you have it. My top ten reads 2009. I wonder what 2010 will hold? Can’t wait to find out