Welcome to Book Chick City’s Zombie Challenge 2012! I love zombie’s and I don’t get tired of reading about them, so I thought I would create a reading challenge dedicated to these decaying, shuffling, flesh-munchers. I hope you will join me in my quest to read every zombie book I can lay my hands on!
To sign up you MUST make a post on your blog about participating in the challenge – you then use the DIRECT URL of the post to sign up to the challenge by adding it to Mr Linky below. DO NOT just add your blog URL – this will be deleted.
GRAB THE BUTTON
Please link the button back to this site so others can sign up
- Timeline: 01 Jan 2012 – 31 Dec 2012
- Rules: There are FOUR (4) LEVELS to choose from:
- One Chomp: Read 6 Zombie books in 2012
- Two Chomps: Read 12 Zombie books in 2012
- Three Chomps: Read 18 Zombie books in 2012
- Four Chomps: Read 24 Zombie books in 2012
- You don’t have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- You can join at anytime. All books read in 2012 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.
- At the beginning of Jan 2012, you will find a link to specific month to add your reviews.
- Audiobooks do not count, but all other formats are accepted.
- Only fiction, no non-fiction
- This challenge can crossover to other challenges.
- You DO NOT have to write reviews of the books you read, but if you decide to then Mr Linky will be available each month so you can link up your reviews.
- You don’t have to have a blog to join in – for those without a blog but who use Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing etc, you can add the URL to where you track your books. If you don’t have a URL at all then choose a name you would like to use and then copy and paste the following link:
UPDATE: Due to the migration of Book Chick City from Blogger to WordPress, all previous links were unfortunately lost during the process. Therefore, please feel free to sign up again