I’m pleased to welcome Angie Fox to the blog today. Angie is the author of the Demon Slayer series. Immortally Yours is the first book in her new series, Monster MASH, about a group of paranormal MASH surgeons. So, please give a warm welcome to Angie.
Before I ever started writing books, I worked in television news. And at times, I wondered if I’d ever really use my newsroom experience in a novel. Now I have – in a rather unusual way.
Immortally Yours takes place in a paranormal MASH unit during an immortal war. And along with the soldiers and the surgeons, you have (can you guess?) the paranormal equivalent of CNN – which for our purposes is called PNN (the Paranormal News Network).
For fun, I’m launching the official PNN News website, with unique stories appearing every day. Think of it as paranormal “news,” inspired by The Onion. Here are the Top 10 Headlines coming up on PNN:
- Mayan Insider Scoop! Developed Armageddon “Prophecy” After Tequila Bender - It’s as good of an explanation as any, right?
- Five Things in Your Lair That Can Kill You - Because scary news is good news.
- Zombie Community in Geneva Protests Dr. Frankenstein’s Experiments - Raise a hand if you agree with them. Oh wait…
- Wisdom of the Ancients? Study reveals that gods give no better advice to offspring despite countless centuries of experience - As if we need a news story to tell us that.
- Sit, Sit, SIT! Tips for Training Your HellHound - Good luck with that.
- Chain-rattling ghost not haunting, just clumsy - Why does everybody always assume the worst?
- Use Your Inside Voices: Tips From A Banshee Babysitter - Inspired by events at my house over summer break
- Werewolf Streaker Says He’s Got it All Covered - We hope. Heaven knows, we hope…
- Should Wolfsbane Be Banned From the Next Olympics? - Sounds like things are getting hairy.
- Loch Ness Monster Still Pretending He’s Not Home - I mean, how long does he plan to keep up the act?
The full stories will be appearing on the PNN website www.PNN-Network.com which goes live tomorrow. It’s all part of the release of Immortally Yours. And speaking of such, I have a copy of the book to give away right here. Just comment below and tell us which story you’d like to see first!
Angie Fox is the New York Times bestselling author of several books about vampires, werewolves and things that go bump in the night. In a few days, she’s releasing a new series about a group of paranormal MASH surgeons.
The first book in the Monster MASH trilogy, titled Immortally Yours, comes out from St. Martin’s Press on August 28.
Angie is kindly giving away a copy of Immortally Yours. For entry into the giveaway, please leave a comment telling us which story you’d like to see first (as mentioned by Angie above), then fill out the form below. This giveaway is open to all and ends 29th August 2012
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED