BOOK CHICK CITY’S
100 Books in a Year Reading Challenge 2013!
Welcome to the 100 Books in a Year Challenge 2013! Please see below for all the details of the challenge. Enjoy and have fun! 😀
To sign up you MUST make a post on your blog about participating in the challenge. Please feel free to use the banner above, however, a link via the image back to this post, so others can join the challenge if they wish, would be much appreciated.
- Timeline: 01 Jan 2013 – 31 Dec 2013
- Rules: Read 100 books in 2013 (any genre)
- You don’t have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- You can join at anytime. All books read in 2013 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.
- Audiobooks are accepted.
- Only fiction, no non-fiction.
- This challenge can crossover to other challenges.
- You don’t have to have a blog to join in – for those without a blog but who use Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing etc, you can add the URL to where you track your books. If you don’t have a URL at all then choose a name you would like to use and then copy and paste the following link: http://wp.me/p2wdqf-6ZI
ADD YOUR LINK
Please use the DIRECT URL of your participation post to sign up to the challenge by adding it to Mr Linky below. DO NOT just add your BLOG URL as people won’t be able to see how you’re doing and offer support!