NEW SERIES ALERT

THE SERIES: The Phoenix Pack

BOOK #1: Feral Sins | GENRE: Paranormal Romance
PUBLISHER: Montlake Romance | RELEASE DATE: February 2013

When female wolf shifter Taryn Warner first encounters Trey Coleman, an alpha male wolf shifter with a dangerous reputation, she’s determined to resist his charms. After all, Trey—who was only fourteen when he defeated his own father in a duel, winning the right to be alpha of his pack—can’t have anything to offer the talented healer besides trouble, or so she thinks. Taryn finds herself drawn in by Trey’s forceful demeanor and arctic-blue eyes, and she eventually agrees to enter an uneasy alliance with him. If the two succeed in convincing their respective packs that they’ve chosen each other as mates, Trey will win valuable political allies, while Taryn will escape an odious arranged mating.

But there are a lot of potential pitfalls to this plan—including the very real possibility that the wolf shifters, overwhelmed by their growing attraction to each other, will be unable to maintain the clear heads needed to pull off the deception.

THE AUTHOR

I don’t remember a time when I wasn’t writing something, whether it was stories, poems, or even songs – though I can’t carry a tune. I only have one rule when I’m writing a book which is that it has to have a happy ending. Other than that, pretty much anything goes. I write stories that I would enjoy reading and then I just hope that others will enjoy them too.

I was born and raised in England where I live with my husband (a person who doesn’t judge me for hearing voices in my head – how often do you come across people like that?), my two demanding children, and my eight year old American Bulldog who still thinks he’s a puppy. (Author Website)

SUZANNE WRIGHT ONLINE

Website | Goodreads | Twitter

BUY YOUR COPY

Tagged with

Carolyn

Carolyn created Book Chick City in July 2009 due to her love of books. A Brit chick obsessed with zombies, kick-arse chicks and sexy heroes. She's also seriously addicted to chocolate, shopping, and speciality teas (Teapigs anyone?). Her favourite genres are Urban Fantasy, Romance and Zombie Lit... Brrraaaaiiinnnnsss!

Momo February 12, 2013 at 3:15 am

Aah, I absolutely love this book! And that new cover — I am totally diggin’ it! I am stoked for Dante’s book, can’t wait!

Carolyn February 12, 2013 at 2:21 pm

I bought it when it was on kindle sale – does sound good :)

Ruby February 12, 2013 at 3:23 am

Thank you, thank you for putting this series on my radar. I’m adding it to my TBR immediately.

Carolyn February 12, 2013 at 2:21 pm

You’re welcome, Ruby! :)

unikorna February 12, 2013 at 9:38 am

It sounds like an intriguing book, happy ending or not. As a reader I must admit I don’t really care whether it’s a happy ending, I am a huge Tolstoi admirer after all :). But I greatly enjoy fantasy books with an edge. Good luck to the writer and congrats to you for your amazing site, it was a pleasure discovering you :). Hopefully one day you will review my book :)> Regards.

Carolyn February 12, 2013 at 2:22 pm

It does sound intriguing – I’m looking forward to reading this one :)

Gemma February 14, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Carolyn, why do you have to tempt me aain??? This book looks awsome!!!!

Carolyn February 14, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Sorry, but it’s my life’s mission now to torment you my friend ;) x